Federal, state, local city government entities and agencies are frequently held liable in negligence cases. While certain exemptions do exist for governmental agencies, public entities can be can be forced to compensate you or your loved one for injuries suffered as a result of their negligence or that of a public employee acting within the scope of their employment. For nearly 20 years, the attorneys of the Attorney Injury Network have fought and won injury cases against the government. We have secured hundreds of millions of dollars in personal injury settlements and verdicts for our clients. We would like the opportunity to do the same for you.
Governmental injury claim cases come in many forms and include among other things:
- > Injuries suffered in a car accident caused by a poorly maintained roadway
- > Injuries suffered in a train or bus accident caused by the driver or poor maintenance
- > Injuries suffered in a fall caused an open manhole or missing storm drain cover
- > Injuries suffered as the result of road construction
- > Injuries suffered in a fall caused by broken, cracked or poorly maintained city owned sidewalks
Personal injury cases involving a city, state or federal government agencies are complex and the rules are all set up to favor the government. This means that you have very little chance of receiving the compensation that you deserve without the assistance of a governmental injury claim lawyer with years of winning experience against municipalities and other governmental entitled like the public entity injury lawyers at the Attorney Injury Network. Every personal injury case involving a public entity is different so, it isn’t possible to provide you with all of the information you need here.